Our key target audiences are arts patrons, media, students, families, professional singers and musicians, music fans, music industry professionals, vocal groups, clinicians, choirs, and tourists from varied backgrounds. They come from across Canada, Northeast and Southern U.S., the U.K., and Europe.
Our promotional campaign and radio advertising reaches media in the GTA, across Ontario and into the US.
Results from 2016 Festival:
Our Festival in May 2016 received $250,000 in media coverage.
- 12,500 attendees
- 400 performers
- 260 radio/TV spots
- 23 newspapers, websites
- 95% of our corporate sponsors renew every year
Sponsorship opportunities 2017:
- exclusive $25,000
- lock out your competitors
- only sponsor included in radio advertising
- only sponsor to speak at 3 events
- full page ad in festival program
- plus primary location in most items below
- inclusion in social media and newsletters $2,000-$10,000
- your logo on print ads, posters, flyers, festival programs $2,000-$10,000
- your logo on our website and link to your website. During the festival, our website receives lots of traffic, xxx hits/day. When we link to your website, that will help your website rank higher in internet search engines. $2,000-$10,000
- your logo on on-site boards at our events in the Distillery District, Jazz Bistro, 120 Diner and Jane Mallett Theatre $2,000- $10,000
- oral recognition at an event
- introducing performers $3,500
- onstage recognition by announcer $1,000
- complimentary tickets + VIP reception $3,000-$10,000
(Pat: add small photos of brochure, ad, poster, flyer, program and board)
Festival program advertising 2017:
We distribute 4,000 programs during our 12 day festival.
- full page (5″wide x 8.25″ high) $750
- ¾ page (5″wide x 6.4″ high) $650
- half page (5″wide x 3.9″ high) $550
- ¼ page (2.4″wide x 3.9″high) $275
- business card (2.4″wide x 1.6″high) $150
BW, 300DPI, all font embedded.
Booking deadline April 1, 2017.
Artwork deadline April 7, 2017. Send artwork to info@ .