We are Canada’s a cappella festival. Support the growth of local talent. Help bring international acts to Toronto. Give students a great music education.
We are a volunteer-run charity funded by ticket sales, government grants, foundations and sponsorships. Without you, we would have to reduce our free events and increase our ticket prices.
The a cappella community is large and vibrant. By bringing together vocal musicians from around the world, you can support the creation of new vocal art. Our festival is a gathering place, a place to share, a place to be vulnerable and to build wonderful creations with the power of the human voice.
Ways you can help:
- donate online
- if your workplace has a matching program, choose us as your charity
- donate Aeroplan miles and help fly artists to the festival. https://beyondmiles.aeroplan.com/eng/charity/815.
See the difference your donation can accomplish:
- $100 sponsors 3 high school kids from Toronto Neighbourhood Improvement Areas to our Student Workshop in May.
- $500 sponsors an emerging artist to perform on our outdoor free concert stage
- $1500 provides transportation, accommodation and fees for aspiring vocal artists from Canada’s north
- $25,000 to sponsor the May 2017 event “Breaking Records with Canadian voices” – a multi-performer concert ending in a singing of the Canadian anthem to beat the current world record of 119 nationalities